If you want to know about your device to explore and analyze memory usage and more information on the device. Here we can get the best app CPU identifier to find out about your device available in the Apple App Store without any jailbreaking, you can access this app for free.
- App name: CPU Identifier.
- Category: iOS tools
|iDevices||iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 9, iPhone 9 Pro, iPhone 9 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 15.4, iOS 15.0, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.2, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
What is a CPU Identifier?
CPU identifier is the tool that gives detailed information about the Central Processing unit, motherboard, RAM, and all other hardware components. This CPU helps you check the authenticity of your smartphone and diagnose your devices like iPhone/iPod.
This is the best tool to know the architecture of the central processing unit(CPU). It also gives the working of the CPU in the real-time process. Through this tool, you can check all Hardware components also.
This is the tool to help you to identify the RAM and ROM. You can also know the Usage of RAM and hard disc and gives information on Cache memory and swap buffers.CPU identifier displays battery details also like battery usage, charging ability, Input, and output voltage. It also gives information about the temperature of the CPU.
There are so many salient features of the CPU identifier given below.
- This tool gives detailed information about Android OS, Kernal, SDK, and runtime.
- You can know the analysis of RAM and cache memory.
- Describe all components in the storage system.
- Battery life, Input, and output voltage of battery are also known with this identifier.
- It gives all details of the camera, lens, resolution, and all features of the camera.
- This tool gives information on all hardware components of your smartphone.
- It also gives details of drivers’ information and GPU.
- The User-interface is simple and attractive.
- It can report information on sensors including size and power management.
- You can know pixel density and resolution.
- It identifies smartphone hardware information and explains it in tabular format.
How To Install Cpu Identifier On iPhone, iPad?
- In this article, we are providing the Direct download link for CPU Identifier.
- Initially, you can click on the download button to start the installation process.
- Then you will get a new page of installation, in that click the install option at the corner of the top right.
- Here you will get one pop-up notification, and then simply click on Install now.
- Once you tap the install now option, wait for some time to complete the installation process
- After completion of installation, Just tap on the Done option.
Thanks For Choosing iOSLibrary