If you want to Unjailbreak or Remove Cydia from your iDevices without restoring, then Download Electra Remover For the iOS device, and Install Electra Remover to Unjailbreak your iDevices.
- App Name: Electra Remover
- Category: Tools app
- Price: Free
- Compatibility: iOS 7 and Above
|iDevices||iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 9, iPhone 9 Pro, iPhone 9 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 15.4, iOS 15.0, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.2, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
What is Electra Remover?
Electra Remover is an excellent tool for removing the Cydia or un-jailbreak the iDevice without any restoration it is useful in several ways it allows all tweaks and is also useful to re-jailbreak the device and Cydia app and it is mainly designed to un-jailbreak the iOS device and remove the Cydia app from the iDevices and is also useful to back up
It is a user-friendly interface, the user can easily use this tool on the iOS device and it is compatible with all versions of iOS devices and completely safe and easily restore the jailbroken device to its original state, and is available to users for free of cost
- User-friendly interface, easy to download and use, and the interface is very impressive and interactive
- Free of cost, there is no need for any payment required to access this tool
- It easily un-jailbreak the iOS device and it is a difficult task to jailbreak it but the Electra remover will easily do this process
- Electra Remover can also undo the jailbreak using the sound it is a difficult process in past but with the help of this the user can easily jailbreak the device with sound
- Undo your jailbreak used to sound impossible a few years back. But let me tell you that nowadays it is absolutely possible with the Electra Remover. It helps you unJailbreak your iOS device and remove Cydia from your device that too without even restoring it.
- Unjailbreaking your iOS device is going to be harder than jailbreaking it. But as long as you have the Electra Remover, you don’t have to worry. Because it makes it very easy and allows you to do the same in a few simple steps only.
- Completely free of cost software. You don’t need to spend even a single penny on the Electra Remover. It is free of cost and helps you do whatever you want.
- Very easy to download. You can download it with a single tap. Also, it is a very lightweight software so it will be so beneficial for you and that’s for sure.
How to Install Electra Remover For iOS?
Before going to download and install the app on iOS, the user must follow some simple steps
- Firstly, the user must check whether the device is having Siri is enabled or not, if it is enabled then remove it for removing Siri the user must log in to iCloud and remove it and sign out from the iCloud and Disable the Siri
- Next, the user must turn on or enable the Airplane mode and the iDevice must be in a jailbroken state why because with the help of jailbreak only we are launching the Cydia on the device
- Then move to the search bar and search for the substitute to remove all the available substitutes that the user had after removing the substitutes and it will help to delete the tweaks in the device and restart the springboard
- Now, open Cydia and move to the installed tab then you will see the installed tweaks and apps
- On the Cydia search tab, you will watch the five packages and based upon the user’s wish to install them or not
- Now the user can also search for the Cydia, Tech support framework, Cydia Compatibility Package, Substrate Compatibility Layer
- Next, download and install the Electra Remover and launch it on the device
- Then it will perform its task and remove Cydia
Thanks For Choosing iOSLibrary