If you want to customize or change the latest version of your iOS device. Here we provide Houdini, which you can download and install for free to customize your iDevice to enjoy the semi Jailbreak interface without any jailbreaking.
- App Name: Houdini.
- Type: Free source
|iDevices||iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 9, iPhone 9 Pro, iPhone 9 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 15.4, iOS 15.0, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.2, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
What is Houdini?
Houdini is a different semi-jailbreaking application and injected into iOS devices without allowing root access as well. As we know it is not a totally jailbreak for your iOS devices and tinkers across with your iPhone or iPad devices respectively. It is an iOS application where users can hide and rename their installed app labels.
It supports the 64-bit iPhone devices and iPhone 5 or later versions respectively as well. This has additional features such as renaming and hiding the shortcuts of 3d icons and allows users to resize and colorize the icon’s badges as well. No application has this type of feature up to now.
It customizes the themes and your iPhone or iPad devices and does not allow users to install jailbreak tweaks on iOS devices and is compatible with iOS 10 or later versions as well.
- It allows users to rename or hide the installed app labels of users.
- You can clean up the app’s cache as well.
- It supports changing the resolution of your screen display.
- Get to rename or hide the shortcuts of 3D icons on your iPhone or iPad.
- Resize and colorize the badges of icons.
- You can lock the screen of themes as well.
- Edit suggestions list of Siri’s on your iOS devices respectively.
- Set up the passcodes for themes.
- It is a semi jailbreaking application for your iOS devices as well.
- Theme keyboard passcode (iOS 11 style or personalized image)
- Colorize button badges and rotate them.
- Icons and sliders of the Theme Control Center.
- The Icon of ”Music Power” is the lock screen.
How To Install Houdini On iPhone, iPad?
- In this article, we are providing the Direct download link for Houdini.
- Initially, you can click on the download button to start the installation process.
- Then you will get a new page of installation, in that click the install option at the corner of the top right.
- Here you will get one pop-up notification, and then simply click on Install now.
- Once you tap the install now option, wait for some time to complete the installation process
- After completion of installation, Just tap on the Done option.
- Once App is successfully installed on your device. Please do follow the below steps to Trust the app and Avoid Untrusted enterprise-developed errors.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
Then after Trusting The App, you can go to the home screen on your iDevice to Start using the Semi jailbreak, Houdini On iOS.
If the above download link didn’t work on your end, then follow the below alternative links to Download Houdini.
Thanks For Choosing iOSLibrary