RootlessJB4 iOS 12 – 12.4
If you want to root your iOS device without changing the root directory and customize the home screen without using any tools and looking for the latest jailbreak for iOS 12-12.4 without rooting the iDevice for that RootlessJB4 is the best choice.
- App Name: RootlessJB4 iOS 12 – 12.4.
- Type: Free source
|iDevices||iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 9, iPhone 9 Pro, iPhone 9 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 15.4, iOS 15.0, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.2, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
What is RootlessJB4 iOS 12 – 12.4?
Rootless jailbreak4 is designed for all iOS devices which are above 12 versions and iPhone 5 or later and was introduced by Brandon plank. When you going to restart your device jailbreak will be disabled so this process is called semi-untethered and if your jailbreak expires on your iOS devices you can be able to re-jailbreak with the help of RootlessJB4 as well.
Rootless jailbreak does not alter the root directory of iOS devices as traditional tools. Your app stores will become harder to identify the jailbreak on iPhone or iPad since it does not modify. The rootless has its own upsides and downsides that entirely disintegrate the experience of your jailbreak.
For example, Cydia tweaks have not worked properly on rootless jailbreak because of introductory restrictions. The other traditional packages require a root directory but those are not working on the rootless tools as well. In this tutorial, we explained some features of RootlessJB4 and the installation process understandably.
- It is a new jailbreak app for Rootless using the iOS 12.4 version.
- It is a semi-untethered jailbreak when you restart your iPhone or iPad jailbreak will be disabled.
- Users do not need to have a personal computer to install the jailbreak app on their iPhone or iPad.
- It offers hundreds of tweaked or hacked apps on iOS devices and tweaks as well.
- You can make your iPhone or iPad stand out by customizing the home screen and icons of your iOS devices.
- It supports iOS 12 and above versions and iPhone 5 or later versions.
- No legal and security issues.
- Improved battery life over Wi-Fi and cellular connections.
- This update also includes other improvements and bug fixes.
- You can set your phone to use a dark theme so that you can use your phone in a dark environment and not bother other people.
How To Install RootlessJB4 iOS 12 – 12.4 On iPhone, iPad?
- In this article, we are providing the Direct download link for RootlessJB4 iOS 12 – 12.4.
- Initially, you can click on the download button to start the installation process.
- Then you will get a new page of installation, in that click the install option at the corner of the top right.
- Here you will get one pop-up notification, and then simply click on Install now.
- Once you tap the install now option, wait for some time to complete the installation process
- After completion of installation, Just tap on the Done option.
- Once App is successfully installed on your device. Please do follow the below steps to Trust the app and Avoid Untrusted enterprise-developed errors.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
Then after Trusting The App, you can go to the home screen on your iDevice to Start RootlessJB4 iOS 12 – 12.4 On iOS.
After launching the application simply click on the Jailbreak button to start Jailbreaking your iDevices. Now after Jailbreaking simply use the Cydia Tweaks on your end.
Note: Make sure that you enable the Tweaks toggle.
Thanks for Choosing iOSLibrary