If you want to customize or change the latest version of your iOS device. Here we provide xSpiral rootkit, which you can download and install for free to customize your iDevice without any jailbreaking.
- App Name: xSpiral rootKit
- Type: Free Source
|iDevices||iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 9, iPhone 9 Pro, iPhone 9 Pro Max, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions||iOS 15.4, iOS 15.0, iOS 14.1, iOS 14.2, iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
What is xSpiral rootKit?
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to get iPhone gestures of any iPhone 6s and above versions of iOS 12 and 12.1.2 so if you want to get iPhone ten gestures or the xSpiral rootKit app download and install it on your iOS devices, and after that, you can open up your file manager navigate all the way back go into a bar then containers.
Then select shared and go into the system group or your device group here you have to scroll down at the bottom of your screen to make sure that the selected system group and the apple mobile container file you will know is the one once you are in it and then go for library caches and copy that file and tap on the home button at the bottom of your screen and paste them onto the documents as well.
- It is a file manager app for iOS devices.
- It is compatible with iPhone 9 or later and iOS 12 or later versions.
- Friendly- user interface and direct root access to the device.
- xSpiral rootKit works on all iPhone or iPad versions of about 6 as well.
- It is a semi-jailbreak device and not required Cydia for sideloading on your iOS devices.
- You can be able to delete your essential files and will be allowed to upgrade your system firmware as well.
- Modifications are allowed on your file applications as well as themes on iOS devices.
- If you delete an important file and your system loses jailbreak, you will need to upgrade your system to the new firmware.
- Cydia is not available because it is not a comprehensive jailbreak device.
- It comes with a nice UI and root (mainly via noncerboot) (via @ PwnedC99 and @ Lakr233).
- No legal and security issues.
- Get all the gestures for iPhone X.
How To Install xSpiral rootKit for iOS?
- In this article, we are providing the Direct download link for xSpiral rootKit.
- Initially, you can click on the download button to start the installation process.
- Then you will get a new page of installation, in that click the install option at the corner of the top right.
- Here you will get one pop-up notification, and then simply click on Install now.
- Once you tap the install now option, wait for some time to complete the installation process
- After completion of installation, Just tap on the Done option.
- Once App is successfully installed on your device. Please do follow the below steps to Trust the app and Avoid Untrusted enterprise-developed errors.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
Then after Trusting The App, you can go to the home screen on your iDevice to Start xSpiral rootKit On iOS.
If the above download link didn’t work on your end, then follow the below alternative link to Download xSpiral rootKit
xSpiral rootKit Alternatives
Houdini Beta 3 Compared to the other apps Houdini is a little bit different from your traditional Jail Break.
Rootless Installer is one of the third-party apps for iOS devices. It provides many upgraded, tweaked, and hacked apps for free on your iOS.
If you want to root your iOS device without changing the root directory and customize the home screen without using any tools
Thanks For Choosing iOSLibrary